Red Mulberry Cutting (Morus rubra L.)
- This item is for 6 inches - 5 unrooted cuttings of Red Mulberry tree.
- Easy to grow what you need is plant small branches in small pot with soil that combine equal quantities of sand and peat moss to form a rooting soil. Water the soil in the pots so it is moist but not soaked, it will grow.
- Transplant each cutting when the roots fill the small pot, to a 1 gallon grow-out pot filled with potting soil.
- Place the rooted cuttings outdoors to harden off in a well-lit area. Continue to water the cuttings.
- Transplant the mulberry saplings into a sunny area, protected from wind, when they reach 2 to 3 feet in height. Continue to water the saplings until they become well established.
- Mulberry is any of a group of ornamental trees and shrubs that have small, round sweet fruits known as drupes.
- The Berries are sweeet and very juice. Can be use to made juice, jem, ice cream, pie, muffin or eaten them fresh.
- Mulberry contains protein, iron, calcium, vitamin K, C, A, B6 and E, fiber, potassium, niacin, riboflavin, folic acid, manganese, magnesium and antioxidants.
- QTY : 5 Cutting