Hyssop Herb Seeds (Hyssopus officinalis)
- A beautiful aromatic plant, which is short, bushy, evergreen and makes an attractive flowering hedge well-behaved, easy-to-grow member of the mint family that deserves a place in any herb garden.
- Hyssop is a brightly coloured shrub or subshrub that ranges from 30 to 60 cm (12 to 24 in) in height. The stem is woody at the base, from which grow a number of straight branches. Its leaves are lanceolate, dark green in colour.
- During the summer, the plant produces buHyssop are used to make tea and offer numerous potential health benefits.
Hyssop has been used for its medicinal properties for thousands of years. Hyssop is a good expectorant and antiviral herb commonly used to treat respiratory conditions such as influenza,sinus infections, colds, and bronchitis.
- nches of pink, blue, or, more rarely, white fragrant flowers. These give rise to small oblong.
- Ideal for adding to soups or salads, or can be infused to make a refreshing tea. Hyssop also makes a perfect complement to fish and meat dishes.
- Note : People with epilepsy should not use Hyssop
- Height: 12 "- 24"
Spacing: 36 "- 48"
Sun Light:> 6 hours - Full
Harvest: 80 - 90 days
Sowing: Sow seeds ¼ "deep
Germination: 7-14 Days
Size: 3 'to 5'
Color: Green Leaves, Flower Purple
Qty:> < 30 Seeds / Pack
- HEIRLOOM/NON GMO
Sow by: 12/2021