Emerald Spineless Okra Seeds (Abelmoschus Esculentus)
- (Seeds Germination Tested and Recommend)
- Emerald okra produces spineless pods that stay tender even when large! Sturdy plants grow 4 -7' tall and dark-green velvet pods are 6-8" long at harvest.
- The pods are thick walled, retains its color when cooked or canned. Cut cross sections are perfectly round and resemble little round wagon wheels.
- The plants can grow 5-8' tall with large leaves.
- Everyone should grow it own okra so you know what you"re eating especially when it can help you lower the sugar levels in your blood by soaking okra ends in plain water overnight and drinking the water the next day. One said it decreased from 300 to 150 another fell from 194 to 94, okra played role insulin. (Please consult with your doctor)
- Height : 48” -84”
Spacing : 12” -15”
Sun Light : > 6 hours
Water : Average
Harvest : 50 - 55 days
Sowing : Sow seeds 1/2 " deep
Germinations : 7 -14 Days
Size : 6” - 8”
Color : Emerald Green
Qty : >< 12 seeds/pack
- HEIRLOOM/NON GMO