Eggplant 'Florida Market' Seeds (Solanum Melongena)
- (Seeds Germination Tested and Recommend)
- One of the best eggplant to grow in your garden, Eggplant best to pick about 1/2 of their mature size, when the skin glossy, it is nearly ripe. You can test for ripeness by press gently on the skin; if the flesh remains indented, it is ready to be harvested. An over sized eggplant tough and bitter when the seeds inside already turn brown, this indicates that ithe eggplant already overripe.
- Use immediately after pick for freshness taste. If necessary, eggplant can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Height : 30" - 38"
- Spacing : 24" - 36"
- Sun Light : > 6 hours
- Water : Average
- Harvest : 80 - 90 days
- Sowing : Sow seeds 1/4" deep
- Size : 8" - 10"
- Color : Dark Glossy Purple
- Use : Excellent for cook bake, grill, deep fried etc.
- Qty : >< 20 Seeds/pack