Golden Sunrise Swiss Chard Seeds (Beta Vulgaris)
- Swiss chard is a member of the beet family, but it doesn't produce an edible bulbous root. The dark green leaves and the juicy leaf-stalks are completely edible and have high nutritional value. Thanks to its broad range of nutrients, Swiss chard is a real superfood with a whole range of health benefits.
- The gorgeous green leaves and the juicy stems of the Swiss chard (Beta vulgaris subsp. cicla) are packed full of vitamin K. In fact, eating a handful of fresh Swiss chard provides your body with almost as much vitamin K as eating a handful of collard greens.
- Height :18 - 24"
- Spacing : 18" - 24"
- Sun Light : > 6 hours
- Water : Average
- Harvest : 60 - 65 days
- Sowing : Sow seeds 1/2" deep
- Size : 12" - 18"
- Color : Golden Yellow
- Use : Excellent for Raw orCooking
- Qty : >< 20 Seeds/pack
- HEIRLOOM/NON-GMO/UNTREATED SEEDS