Catmint Seeds (Nepeta Racemosa)
- Also known as Persian Catmint, Nepeta racemosa is a low spreading herbs, Nepeta racemosa makes good ground cover, and is perfect for softening the edges of paths and borders. Catmint forms attractive spreading clumps of ascending, upright stems, richly covered with white, blue or purple flower spikes and held above a strongly aromatic, gray-green foliage.
- It long-lasting blooms is resilient to most pests and diseases, drought resistant, attracts hummingbirds and is easy to care too..
- This low-maintenance plant, is highly versatile and can be used in many way ie. as a perennial border, in rock gardens or in naturalistic plantings. It is also great for edging beds or paths and even as a ground cover!
- Like all Nepeta, this hardy perennial is always busy with bees and has a peculiar effect on cats who adore its aromatic foliage.
- Culinary note: The strong, minty/spicy flavoured flowers can be used sparingly in pasta or rice dishes.
- Height: 12"- 28"
Spacing: 15 "- 24"
Sun Light:> Part Shade - Full
Water: Average - Dry
Harvest: 75-80 days
Sowing: Sow seeds ¼ "deep
Germination: 7 -10 Days
Size: Medium Leaf/Purple Blue Flower
- Uses : Fresh for cats and dried for cat sachets; also good in rice/pasta dishes
- Qty : >< 30 Seeds/pack